Visiting A Car Dealership? Here’s What To Bring!
Posted on November 29, 2022
Many customers tend to get carried away with all of the excitement surrounding the process of buying a used car. However, you need to know that there are several steps involved, including making sure that you have all of the paperwork with you. Once you visit the car dealership near Forestville and find the vehicle that you love, having everything with you will make everything go as smoothly as possible.
What To Bring
At Expert Auto, we want to make sure that you are always prepared, so these are just a few of the things that you may want to make sure you bring with you when you come in for your test drive:
- Identification – You never want to leave your wallet at home when you shop for a new-to-you vehicle. Be sure to bring your driver’s license or another acceptable form of identification so that you can test drive the vehicle and apply for financing.
- Income Verification – You can bring along with you a paystub that is current or your bank statement. What this does is verify your employment for us and lets us know that you have the ability to make regular payments.
- Proof of Residency – For this, you can bring with you a piece of mail that comes to your current address. Good choices for proof of residency include a mortgage or lease agreement, utility bill, etc.
- Proof of Insurance – It is essential that you can show proof of insurance. If you do not already have an insurance provider, our team here at Expert Auto can tell you some of the most trusted names in the business so that you can get it set up before leaving the dealership.
- Current Vehicle Paperwork – Will you be trading in your current vehicle? If so, then you will want to bring along with you all of the pertinent paperwork pertaining to ownership, including the title and owner’s manual, if you have it.